Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

God has been doing so many amazing things in my life this week, but with the school year just starting and my work load tripling I have had no time to share these incredible stories on my blog! I am hoping to write again on Monday since it's Labor Day!!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for Leavenworth. Leavenworth is a beautiful Bavarian village about two hours southeast of here. If you get a chance check out their website http://www.leavenworth.org/. The scenery is gorgeous!! We are going to camp again, but this time the camp site has bathrooms and hot showers - now that is my kind of camping! :) I know that I said last weekend was the last of our adventures, but I was wrong. Rick and I have decided to make the best of the time God has us living here in Washington, so we want to see and do all that we can while we have the chance!

Happy Labor Day (on Monday) to all!!

No comments: