Friday, July 20, 2007

Road Trip

It's Friday afternoon and I have one hour of work left before the weekend! I love Friday's!! Unfortunately, the weather here in Seattle this weekend is going to be crummy. It supposed to be in the 60's with rain. Rick and I decided to plan a spontaneous road trip to Yakima (eastern Washington) where the weather forecast this weekend calls for 80 degree temperatures and sun (now that's more like the summer's I grew up in)! It's amazing to me that you can drive two hours east and have warmth and sun!! I think we are going to go hiking and canoeing on Saturday, so that should be fun!! I'll be sure to update all of you on my trip when we return. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

how fun! Can't get chicago weather in seattle, but can't get the mountins form seattle into chicago! Have a wonderful time!