Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Dollar Store

I am dedicating my first blog to Bethany Scottberg for her recommendation for me to blog :) I love to write, but it's usually done privately in my journal rather than posted on the internet for the world to read. I know I'm a little behind the times, but I'm catching up!

Since I am dedicating my first blog to Bethany I thought it would be appropriate for my first blog to be about her. One of the greatest things Bethany has taught me in life was how great The Dollar Store is. I never really stepped into many dollar stores until my sophomore year of College when Bethany took me shopping at one to buy things for our dorm room. I couldn't believe how many things you could actually buy for one dollar each!! We bought candles (mulberry), cleaning supplies, snacks, dishes and the list goes on. To this day I love the Dollar Store (just ask my husband!). Now I know there are some things that you just don't buy at the Dollar Store, but there is much more than expected that you can purchase for only ONE DOLLAR!! I want to thank you Bethany for introducing me to a store that has saved me tons of money through years!!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

To this day I can't go into Target without stopping by the $ Section. Also, Dollar Tree has become my all time favorite. When you said ,
"Mulberry" I almost died! That was the classic scent of the 90's! Welcome to the blogging world. I am excited to read more!