Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!!

Have you ever noticed that it is a lot harder to get out of bed when it is raining? That was my predicament this morning. After hitting the snooze button three times I was finally able to drag myself to the shower. After I arrived at work I checked weather.com to see what the weather was going to be like this week and sadly enough it is supposed to rain from now until Sunday. Yes, you heard me correctly the WHOLE rest of the week!! :( I understand that rain is important for the earth, so that things can grow and look pretty, but right now I just need a break from the rain!

I know that I have already blogged about the weather and the fact that it rains in Washington A LOT more than I would like, but I am just writing what is on my mind and right now that seems to be at the forefront! I know the sun will come out again soon, and I am looking forward to that day! This is the first summer that I have had to buy my tan in a bottle! I guess self tanner is a lot healthier for my skin, so maybe it's a good thing it's raining! :)

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

i could not live there...i have really bad rain hair!