Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Chicago Cubs!!

Well the weeks of nail biting for me are over (at least for the time being). The Cubbies are finally the National League Central Division champions!! These are the times in my life when I wished I lived in Chicago! I felt this way last year when the Bears went to the Superbowl. There is just something about living in the city you grew up in when all of your favorite sports teams are doing so well. I told Rick last night if by some great miracle the Cubs go to the World Series, we are going to sell his BMW and buy tickets! He laughed at me and thought I was making a cute joke, but he doesn't realize inside I am really serious!!

Hopefully this is our year!! All I have to say is...Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go, Hey Chicago What'ya say the Cubs are gonna win today!!!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

i sure hope so....well we at least can dream a little dream right? Did you see them last night celebrating in the locker room? I was crying and laughing. The Cubs were so cute...Soriano looked like he was doing the Holy Spirit hop with the champagne.