Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet Home Chicago!

Rick and I are back in Chicago! YEAH! This past week has been super busy as we are trying to find a house quickly. I thought this would be the fun and easy part of moving back, but it is quickly turning stressful and frustrating instead of fun. Please pray that we find a place to live soon!

Rick started his new job today. I talked to him an hour ago and he absolutely loves it! Of course it is the first day, but it's a nice change to talk to him at work and hear him sound happy.

I'll keep everyone posted on our house hunt. Hopefully I will have good news to share in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Good luck finding a house!! Where are you staying now? Congrats on being back home, doens't it feel good?

Erin said...

Welcome back! We'll have to figure out a time to meet up once you're all settled in.