Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Moving!!

Yes...it's true!! I am so excited! Rick found out on Monday that he got a job in Chicago that he really wanted! God is so GOOD!! We are moving to Chicago (west suburbs) on June 24th!! I can't believe my dream to move back has finally come true! Now my sweet little baby will grow up knowing her grandparents! That was really important to me. Not too mention I will get to see the sun A LOT more often in Chicago and also we will finally be able to afford to live in something other than a small apartment. All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS over and over again!

Right now...I am in panic mode b/c I have so much to do in a matter of 13 days! Whoa! "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" Thank you to all of my wonderful friends who have been praying for God's direction and guidance in my life. Our prayers have been answered!

6 comments:

Lana said...

Kelly, my eyes filled with tears - because I am SO happy for you...and because we just moved to Savannah...and I am VERY far from Chicago. Boy, do I miss my sister and all the great gals up there. What a blessing God's giving you, Rick and the baby! Take it easy with the packing!

Me..... said...

That is awesome Kelly!!!!! Now that some of us girls are all in the midwest, we need to plan a get together!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Angel said...

YEAH!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Kristy is right, we'll all be in the midwest, you, Bethany, Kristy and I should all meet up sometime!!! That would be so awesome!

Kelly Weinberg said...

Let's plan something! That would so much fun!!

Judith and Lance said...

Kelly -- I'm so happy for you, also a bit envious I must admit, but most happy. It's such a blessing for you to be here w/ great friends and family.

Bethany Patrice said...

yeah yeah yeah and yeah!