Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots of Packing!

Packing, packing, and more packing! Those are my plans for the rest of this week! I wish I could be like I dream of Jeanie and just blink my eyes a couple of times and have my whole apartment packed and cleaned!

Yesterday while I was packing I was getting really tired and I started repeating the Bob The Builder chant, "Can we fix it?" "Yes we can!" Only I was saying, "Can I do this?" "Yes I can!" Hey, whatever keeps me motivated, right?!

A week from today the movers will be loading the truck and the next day we fly back to Chicago to start a new chapter of our lives.

4 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

How pregnant will you be in August or September? If I plan a trip to Indianapolis to meet up with Angel and Kristy, would you want to go? YOu could drive to my house, which is about 35 minutes from Naperville, and I then I'd drive the rest. What do you think?

Kelly Weinberg said...

In August I will be 7 months pregnant and in the begining of September I will be 8 months. I would definitely drive with you to meet up with Angel and Kristy in Indianapolis. I think I would prefer sometime in August (just to be safe). Yeah, it sounds like so much fun! :)

Judith and Lance said...

Hey Kel. I'm sure all the packing coupled w/ pregnancy is exhausting. It's about to happen for us and it's makign me tired just thinking about it.

When exactly are you going to be in town? We are only in for a few days next week before head to FL for vaca. Let me know, it would be great to see you, cute little pregger mama!

Judith and Lance said...

Hey Kel. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for vaca, so we won't be here. How long will you be in town? Text or email me.