Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures From California!

I am finally posting pictures of me with my short hair-cut and my pregnant belly. These are a few pictures from our trip to California we took a couple of weeks ago for my brother Mark's graduation. Unfortunately, we are learning how to use our new camera and none of the pictures turned out super great (not very clear). Hopefully, I can post some more pics soon with a closer view. Until then here are some not so clear shots - Enjoy!


This is my family with my brother Mark who graduated from Claremont University with a PHD. in Philosophy (I did not inherit those brains!).














This is Rick and I on the Santa Monica Beach (I think using the flash would have helped! oops!).














This is us out to eat at Tony Roma's to celebrate my brother's graduation.















This is me sitting down on a swing with some sparkling apple cider trying to cool off from a 104 degree hot California day!














Rick and I after eating at a Chinese restaurant in Ontario, CA.















My silly husband posing at the Getty Art Museum.














Me at Sea World looking at the Killer Whales.



5 comments:

sharonie said...

1) totally cute pregnant clothes
2) love your hair cut...i wanna go short too
3) you are ALL belly girly
4) Rick must love having a hot pregnant wife
5) your halfway done!! Yippeeeee!

Angel said...

You look so adorable Kelly!!! And your maternity clothes are very cute! Great pics!

Bethany Patrice said...

KELLLLLLLLLYYYY you are so cute pregnant! Where did you find such cute clothes. You are supposed to look frumpy when you're carrying a little one. Not you..you look like a magazine cover! :)

Me..... said...

Your belly is sooo cute! Looks like you had a fun trip!

Judith and Lance said...

You look SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I cannot believe how thin your legs are... SIGH, if only mine would look like that. Sharon, is right you are one of those ALL BELLY girls. I'm so happy you posted the pics. Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone. We need to catch up soon, so much girly stuff to discuss!!