Thursday, June 5, 2008

Please Rescue Us!!

Something is really wrong with this picture:

I am sitting at my desk at work sipping on some hot chocolate with my space heater blasting on high!! Excuse me, what month are we in?!!! I absolutely HATE the weather here in Seattle! It is 52 degrees and raining today! The sad part is I just checked the 10 day forecast and it doesn't get over 60 degrees for the next 10 days! Not to mention there are only 2 days in that forecast that say we may get some peaks of sunshine here and there.

God please rescue us from this place! I feel like I have put in my time here! In July it will be two years that I have dealt with the clouds and rain in the Pacific Northwest! The punishment needs to end!!!

5 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

yuck. i hope God never calls me there. my hair gets frizzy in the rain!

Me..... said...

Oh honey...... I totally feel your pain. I grew up there!!! I have to say though, it usually gets a little warmer than what it has been getting. I am sorry! Hey, look at the bright side, at least you won't be hot and sweaty while pregnant!

sharonie said...

i remember that when you first were moving to Washington that you said that it would be for about 2 years....you will be moving home soon....I know you will...you have paid your dues and will be home soon..

Judith and Lance said...

Oh goodness, I remember feeling this way last year here when it was snowing and now I'm moving somewhere even COLDER. Kelly -- what is wrong w/ us? We need to talk our husbands into NOT moving us all around tarnation.

Angel said...

That's better than all the humidity in FL right now! But now I'm going to be living in IN in a couple weeks!!! You know IL isn't much better either!