Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Three Years!

Today is my three year wedding anniversary! Wow how the time has flown by so quickly! Rick is the love of my life and I am so glad that I waited for God to bring him into my life! There were times when I wondered if I would ever get married and why God was waiting so long to bring the right man into my life. Now I look back and smile knowing that he was preparing Rick and I for one another.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband and best friend Richard Weinberg!! I'm looking forward to MANY more incredible years together!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Bethany Patrice said...

three years already? Congrats! So, I talked to Angel and Kristy, and they are up for a little reunion. I'll pick some dates in August and see what everyone can do.