Monday, March 31, 2008

It has been awhile

since I last blogged! It's amazing how busy life has been over the past week. I really can't believe that today is the last day of March! I am officially in the second tri-mester of my pregnancy! YEAH! Rick went with me to my doctor appointment on Friday and he got to see our baby on the ultrasound. I can't believe how much he/she has grown since our last months appointment! Now instead of looking like a kidney bean...our baby actually looks like a human being! I can't wait until I get to hold that bundle of joy in my arms!!

So on another subject...have you ever lost something and gotten really frustrated that you couldn't find it?!! I am in that predicament right now! Rick and I have lost our camera in our move. We have searched every box in our apartment and still have not come across it! Last weekend we were on a hike and I saw the most beautiful lake with the mountains outlining the sky, and I thought this would be such a great picture, and then I remembered our camera was M.I.A.! I just don't get where it could have gone! Hopefully for my birthday at the end of next month I can get a new one. Especially since this is a pretty significant year to have a camera!! OK...now that I have cleared my mind of that frustration I can move on (at least for now).

I'm off to enjoy a chocolate shake from McDonald's. Go Cubs!! Let's get an opening day win!! :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Well, if you have to get a new one, they're much cheaper now than they used to be!! And from what I've heard you really don't need anything more than 3.1 mega pixels unless you're going to be printing pictures larger than 8x10. We almost lost our camera this weekend too at the carnival. It fell out of our bag and we had to turn around and go get it after we were halfway home and lucky us, it was still on the ground under the bleachers!