Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'M PREGNANT!!!


I am finally allowed to tell the world my good news!! I am 8 weeks pregnant and the happiest woman alive!! I had my first ultrasound last Friday and the doctor said that my baby had a strong heart beat and everything looked great! Thank you to all of my friends and family for praying for Rick and I over the last year to be able to conceive. God has answered our prayers!! I'm officially due October 11, 2008. I have so much to look forward to this year! Please keep praying that our baby continues to develop into a healthy and strong boy or girl.

8 comments:

bird on a wire said...

how exciting!!

looking forward to meeting the little munchkin soon!!

:o)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your little baby-to-be!

Bethany Patrice said...

YEAHHHHH!!!! Hold that baby in until the 21st of October! Keep us posted and I'll be praying for you.

Judith and Lance said...

Kelly -- I'm so happy for ya'll and glad we get to enjoy it together, sure wish you lived closer so we could go and pig out somewhere together! HAHA

sharonie said...

Finally, it's out! I AM JUST AS EXCITED TO READ THIS AS i WAS TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!

Me..... said...

Oh Kelly that is sooo exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about this journey through your blog!!! Congrats!!!!

Lana said...

Hip, hip, hooray! Kelly, I am so excited for you and Rick! What an indescribable blessing you have within you this very moment!!!!

Angel said...

I was so shocked to see an ultrasound when I went to your page!!!! HOORAY!Congratulations!! So happy for you!