Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feeling Better!

Yesterday was the first day I did not feel nauseous all day!! YEAH!! It was such a great feeling! I was even hungry for dinner, which has been the first time I have really wanted to eat anything for dinner since finding out I was pregnant. I am hoping that I am over the horribly nauseous phase of my pregnancy. I go for my 11 week ultrasound a week from today! I can't wait! Hopefully my baby will look more like a person this time and less like a kidney bean! =)

This weekend I went shopping for an Easter outfit. The problem is I am not quite big enough to wear maternity clothes, but all the cute skirts in the juniors department just make me look like I need to get to the gym and do some sit-ups! The nice thing is I found some cute tops that are baby doll dress style so I may be able to cover up my stomach by wearing one of those tops.

I'm looking forward to actually looking pregnant in the next couple of months. I know all of you ladies who are pregnant or have had children are saying....just wait!! That's the response I am getting from my friends around here who have kids.

Pretty soon I will start posting pictures of my baby bump. I am going to print them out after I have my baby to keep as a memory.

4 comments:

sharonie said...

the in between stage was the hardest. But thankfully the style now is baby doll dresses. I can't wait to see pictures of you and the baby. enjoy this time with rick and the time you have by yourself. sometimes pregnancy seems to go by really slow, but when it's all said and done and you look back you can say it went by fast!

Angel said...

The first time I was pregnant I coudln't wait to be big enough to wear maternity clothes! I wanted everyone to see my little bump and notice that I was pregnant! The next time you go as long as you can to not wear the maternity clothes!

Judith and Lance said...

Kelly -- so glad you are feeling better. I'm in that middle stage too w/ clothes, it stinks. I have found that the styles are very good for pregnant ladies now, though.

Tried to call u back a couple times last week but your phone never went to voice mail. I hope I had the right number. Give me a call this week

Lana said...

Yippee! Bring on the pictures of the baby bump! SO happy for you, Kelly!