Thursday, March 13, 2008

When Will it Stop?!!

I am so tired of feeling nauseous!! When does this stop in pregnancy? I've heard some women have it all the way through their pregnancy and some feel much better after their first trimester. I am praying that I will only feel this way through my first trimester. I have three weeks left to go!

I know I am supposed to be eating healthy for my baby, but the only thing that even appeals to me at this point is potato chips and pretzels. How's that for healthy! I did eat a banana this morning, so that was good for me. I can't wait until I get to the point where I don't feel like I have the flu all of the time and I can actually eat food with substance!

4 comments:

sharonie said...

It's good your nauseous. I heard that shows how strong your pregnancy is. Usually it does die down at around 12-13 weeks. It's okay to not eat as healthy the 1st trimester. My doctor told me eat what sounds good to you. I was worried about that too.

You will love your next appointment...I can't wait for you to see the little lima bean become a more human like.

This is such a fun and adventerous time in your life. And to think soon you have only two more trimesters left!

Angel said...

My nausea left after the first trimester. I know it's horrible, but it's so worth it. Salt is such a pregnancy craving, but you have to be careful b/c too much salt will give you swollen ankles!

Bethany Patrice said...

yuck..i remember these days. I was hardly sick at all with Kent, but with Parker I had nausea for about 15 weeks. I'd eat a lot of toast and jello, and I know this is weird but Caffiene Free Pepsi seemed to calm my stomach just a bit.

Me..... said...

I was sick a ton..... I actually bought a special band that was for motion sickness to where around my wrists and it helped.. it looked dorky but I was so desperate that I did not care! Eat what you can keep down!