Friday, November 9, 2007

I AM FREE!!!

Last night I went with my mentor to a women's conference and it totally changed me! Lisa Bevere was the speaker and she challenged us to let go of the "fears" that we have in our lives. Every woman has some kind of fear in their life, and the enemy loves to debilitate us in those fears. Well I'm going to be really transparent and tell you that one of my biggest fears lately has been the fear of infertility. Rick and I have been trying to conceive for awhile now, and every month that I get a big fat negative result on my pregnancy test that fear seeps into my life again. I didn't realize how much this fear was keeping me in bondage!!

During the service Lisa had us take our fear and physically with our hands throw it down and stomp on it. I know it sounds kind of funny, but it was so POWERFUL!! I begin to cry and rejoice all at the same time as the Lord released me and set me free from that fear. God also spoke to my heart and told me that I was NOT infertile and that he is going to bless us with a child soon. My mentor Sandy prayed with me after the service and today I can honestly say that I AM FREE!! I am completely trusting the Lord with my future and I know that HE has incredible things planned!! Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends that are praying for Rick and I. It means so much to me!!

5 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

I'm definitely praying for you, and this post is a direct answer to my prayer for you. Now I pray that you hang on to the new freedom b/c you know that Satan will try to steal it from you. If he does, remember, He is out to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY ... BUT Greater is HE that is IN YOU, than HE that is in the WORLD! I can't wait to get the phone call! Love you, Kelly!

sharonie said...

I had been praying that the Lord would encourage you and let you know that you aren't forgotten as you wait for his pouring out of blessing upon your life. I rejoice with you as you have a renewed confidence and hope in the Lord's plan for your family. I will continue to pray for you weekly!

Angel said...

First, I pray for God's blessing on you guys. Second,I'm so jealous that you went to a conference with Lisa Bevere! I love them! You're in my prayers!

Bethany Patrice said...

Kelly- I know that for as long as I have known you, your dream was to be a wife and mom. I believe that God gave you those desires, because they are his purpose for your life. I pray that God's purpose will unfold in your life. I love you dearie.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.