Friday, November 16, 2007

BEARS GAME

My wonderful brother Paul got four free tickets to the Seahawks vs. Bears game for this Sunday! He asked Rick and I to go with him and his wife Liz. I am super excited!! The last Bears game I went to was three years ago in Dallas. I'm pretty sure the Bears lost that game, but hopefully they will win Sunday's game. I will post pictures of us at the game on Monday. If you watch the game look for Rick and I - we will try to find a way to get the cameras to look our direction (without breaking the law of course!-ha!).

2 comments:

sharonie said...

How was the game? I watched some of it, but Jason got so frustrated we turned the channel and watched House Hunters. Did you enjoy it? Where are the pics?

Kelly Weinberg said...

Sharon, We had so much fun at the game. This has been a super busy week with the Operation Iraq outreach I have been doing. I'll blog more about the game and post pictures soon!