Monday, October 29, 2007

Christmas Music Rule Broken!

As I was driving into work this morning I heard an advertisement on the radio for the production of The Nutcracker. I immediately got into the Christmas spirit! I was trying really hard to hold off until after Halloween to start playing my Christmas music, but after hearing the music from The Nutcracker being played this morning I gave in to my temptation. I am now at work playing Bing Crosby's White Christmas. I just love Christmas time!! I really hope that when Rick and I are in Chicago at Christmas it snows! I want a white Christmas this year! Last year we had a rainy Christmas in Seattle. No fun!

I think since I broke my Christmas music rule (the one I made to not listen to Christmas music until after Halloween), I will break my Christmas movie rule too!! Tonight I just might have to watch White Christmas or Home Alone. I LOVE Christmas time...."It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"!!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

Jason was just saying how Christmas stuff in the stores already! I can't wait for Christmas either. I want to see you all over Christmas break!