Friday, October 26, 2007

Dreams

Last night I had a dream that Rick bought me a red Ford Mustang convertible for Christmas. In this dream I drove the car up into the mountains at great speed. Rick kept telling me to slow down, but for some reason I loved going fast while driving my new car. At one point in my dream I remember looking down at the speedometer and it said I was going 120 MPH! Luckily this was just a dream b/c going that fast in the mountains could be deadly!

So here is the funny part; I was getting ready for work this morning and I begin to tell Rick about the dream I had last night. He told me that we switched dreams last night. I questioned him about what he meant by that, and he told me that he had a dream that we gave birth to a baby girl! How crazy is that?!! I dream about cars and he dreams about babies! I think we did have each other's dreams last night!! Anyway...I thought that was pretty funny! It would be really nice if both of our dreams came true! :)

No comments: