Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lincoln Brewster Concert

Church was amazing this morning!! Rick and I went to hear Lincoln Brewster play at a church that is about 20 minutes from our home. I am still covered in goose bumps from this concert. As Lincoln was singing many of the worship songs he has written I imagined being in heaven gathered around Jesus worshipping and praising him!! What a glorious feeling! All of my worries, doubts, frustrations, and trials didn't seem to even matter as I stood in that sanctuary this morning just worshipping God! I thought...wow, if I could just be disciplined again and have this much worship in the morning before I start my day what a difference that would make in my life!!! I am challenging myself at this very moment to commit to starting each morning in worship!

If you want to check out Lincoln Brewster's music you can go to http://www.lincolnbrewster.com/.

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

Kel - thanks for the encouragement, your post has motivated me to start my day the same way. You have blessed me by sharing from your precious heart.