Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Colorado Rockies!

I have to admit I am really excited that the Colorado Rockies are going to the World Series!! Ever since I lived in Denver 4 years ago a piece of my heart stayed in that great city! My favorite teams will always be the Chicago Cubs and the the Chicago Bears, but my second favorite teams are the Colorado Rockies, and the Denver Bronchos! It's good to have a back up team when your favorite baseball team hasn't won a World Series title since 1908!!

I really hope that the Rockies can pull of a World Series title! I remember when the Rockies first became a team back in 1993. I was actually dating a guy who had moved to Chicago from Denver and he was so excited that Denver was about to get a major league baseball team. After 14 years of playing in the MLB they are going to the World Series. Way to make history Colorado!!

GO ROCKIES!!!!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

it's a good idea to have a back-up team when you are a Cub's fan. My back up is the Diamondbacks, so I am sad today. Mark Grace is in that orginzation, and he ALWAYS takes a part of my heart wherever he goes. :)