Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Shopping

In a few minutes I will venture out in the pouring rain (big surprise here in Seattle) to do the last of my Christmas shopping! Over the weekend Rick and I went to the Seattle Premium Outlets to do some shopping and the people were like vultures there!! I picked up a sweater in Banana Republic only to find that it was a large when I needed a medium, as soon as I went to lay it back down on the table a lady came up from behind me and grabbed it! I guess that's what happens seven days before Christmas!

Well we leave for Chicago on Friday morning....two more days left in the countdown! The thing I am most excited about over Christmas is seeing my friends and family that I have not seen in awhile. I miss my Mom more than ever, and I miss all of the wonderful friends that I have in the Chicagoland area. It will be fun to just relax and hang out with people I'm close to!

Well...I'm off to fight the crowds at the mall, but first I must make a much needed stop at Starbucks!!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

so how was shopping? And please email me at smiely21@yahoo.com when you guys are available to get together...I can't remember and the email is at school. THanks, and hopefully the Sidell's and Wienberg's can catch up during break!