Friday, December 14, 2007

A Boy's Wise Words!

This morning when I got to work I did my daily routine of turning on my computer and checking my email. As I scrolled down my email I came upon a forward that was sent from my sister in law Liz. I clicked on the link that she sent to listen to a little boys conversation with a man on the radio. I began to cry listening to this boy's understanding and heart for God!! Matthew 18:2-4 came to my mind as I listened.

"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Please take a moment and watch this clip. Hopefully it will touch your heart the way it did mine!

http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

restaurant academies soceity rushed paintings nsic achicken sitesthe artyfacts riting legend
lolikneri havaqatsu