Saturday, December 8, 2007

Denver Pictures

Here are some of my pictures from our trip to Colorado. I will post more on my facebook & myspace account later.

These are the Alvino girl's. Becky, Abby, Lisa, and Andrea (and Andrea's dog Lucy).


















The Alvino Family


















This is a picture from the train.


















This is us on the Cog train on our way up Pike's Peak.




















This is Rick and I on Pike's Peak. I think I am squinting in every picture b/c I am not used to it being so sunny. I live in Seattle now so I have been used to gray skies!















Beautiful Colorado Scenery!


















1 comment:

sharonie said...

Okay, #1 love your scarf
#2 the scenery is beautiful
#3 You and Rick look great! I finally am able to see a recent picture of you guys. You look so happy!