Monday, May 5, 2008

Discouraged

I don't have much to say today. I actually feel very discouraged. You know those times you go through when you wonder if God is listening (which we all know he is at all times!). I am going through one of those times in life right now. As most of you know Rick has been looking for a new job for about 5 months now. I get excited every time he has an interview, and then for some reason or another that door will close and it doesn't work out. We have been praying and asking God for direction, but so far we have gotten no answer. I panic sometimes b/c I'd like to make any big move soon before our baby is due! I have to remind myself that God knows all the details and right now I must have faith, even if it is as tiny as a mustard seed!!

2 comments:

Me..... said...

I spent an entire year living like that... waiting for a big thing to happen that I was praying for. It is really hard and discouraging... but now looking back, it was a much needed year so that we could learn to rely on God. We couldn't see the big picture but once our prayer was answered, the situation turned out even better than we had hoped for. I know it is hard but hang in there! He is in control and is faithful. His plan is perfect.

sharonie said...

sorry for your discouragment. I wish God could just give you and Rick what you want right now. I will keep praying for you guys!