Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prince Caspian Movie

Last night Rick and I went to see a pre-screening of the Chronicles of Narnia movie, Prince Caspian. I highly recommend this movie. It was absolutely incredible! Every time I see Aslan, (the lion who represents Jesus in the movie), I am brought to tears. C.S. Lewis is one of the most talented authors ever published, and Walden Media did a terrific job making this book into a movie that nobody will want to miss seeing!

The highlight of the movie for me was when Aslan talked to Lucy in the forest (don't worry I'm not giving anything away). I felt like he was talking directly to me. His words are full of wisdom and conviction. I found myself wishing during the movie that I could run up to Aslan and wrap my arms around his mane just like Lucy did! This movie made me fall in love with Jesus more. There aren't many movies out today that you can say that about! Definitely go see it if you get a chance.

On a side note...Rick and I leave for vacation tomorrow. Yippee!! We are going to LA, San Diego, and Palm Springs all in the span of 9 days! I can't wait for some sun and warm weather!

1 comment:

Angel said...

We're taking some of our middle schoolers to see the movie Friday night...I'm looking forward to it!