Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hair Change...

I woke up this morning nervous as ever! I have a haircut scheduled for 2pm today. Now normally this would not be something that makes me nervous. The reason for the butterflies in my stomach today is that I have decided to cut my hair short again. I love my hair long, but I'm ready for a change. Not too mention that after washing/drying/flat ironing my hair it takes me about 45 minutes in the morning. That is a lot of time every other day dedicated to hair!

Hopefully it will turn out great and I will be happy with my decision. My fingers are crossed!!

4 comments:

Angel said...

That's so funny b/c I'm getting my long hair cut off today too!! My appt. is at 5:45. I'm nervous too, b/c it's been a while since I had it short. Hope it goes well for you and I hope you like it! What kind of cut are you getting?

Bethany Patrice said...

short hair is fun! It's a must for a new mommy.

Angel said...

Where are your hair pics???? We need to see the new hair!

Me..... said...

We need some pics of your new hair!