Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Goodbye To My 20's!!

Today I say goodbye to my 20's! The last decade of my life is filled with memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life! Although my first thoughts when looking back on the last 10 years are mostly happy times; there have been times I didn't think I was going to make it through! Thankfully during those times Jesus carried me through!

A part of me is sad to say goodbye to my 20's (as silly as that sounds!), but the other part of me is excited for what God has in store for my life in my 30's. HE has already created a beautiful miracle inside of my womb! I will get to meet this precious baby when I'm 30! I'd say I'm off to a great start!

Goodbye 20's...hello 30's!!!

4 comments:

Angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I hope this year is the best year of your life! You have a great and precious treasure that has been given to you and I pray for God's protection around your little one as he/she grows inside your belly!

Sorry, but I'm still 29 - but I only have a little over 2 months left till I hit 30!

Bethany Patrice said...

Kelly---you are 30!!! I remember thinking 10 years ago, "I wonder what we'll be doing in 10 years after college." Now look..you're married, and a soon-to-be mommy, and hopefully moving BACK sometime soon!

Me..... said...

Happy Birthday Kelly and welcome to the club! I hope you have a great birthday and the best year yet!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! May you continue to experience God's faithfulness as you begin this next decade of your life.