Friday, February 1, 2008

We're Moving!!

I wish I could say that we were moving out of the state and close to all of our friends and family, but unfortunately, we are only moving 10 minutes from our apartment. To make a really long story short, our apartment complex has been bought by a company who is going to turn our apartments into condominiums. So in short we are being forced to move. The nice thing is that we get $500 towards our moving costs b/c of the short notice.

Over the last week I have been frantically searching for an affordable apartment close to work. The only thing I came up with in our price range was ghetto apartments that were built in 1972 with all of the orange and green kitchen appliances to go with it! YUK!! After praying with some close friends about our search, I received an email from our housing office at work (Northwest University) telling me that there was a married housing apartment that just opened up and it would be ready by February 1st (today!). Now these apartments are not the most glamorous on the market, but they are nice and the price is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! :) Not too mention I could walk to my office from my home! What an answer to prayer!

I'm kind tired of living in apartments and I am really ready to be in my own house, but I know shortly Rick and I will be moving (out of state, hopefully) and into a new home! It's funny how God takes us through seasons of life, but with each turn we grow, learn, and trust that he is still the FAITHFUL God he has always been!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

you'll be back on campus but this time with a husband. At least you can't get busted for PDA now! :) Seriously though, you seemed to be taking this in stride, and that is great.

Me..... said...

Hey.. glad you found me! Are you wanting to leave Washington? I know it is pretty rainy there huh!!! Anyways, I am looking forward to reading about what is going on in your world!! Bethany's PDA comment made me laugh!:)