Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moving Saturday!

I am absolutely exhausted!! This past weekend and yesterday I have been packing and sorting through all of our stuff for our move on Saturday. I know moving is hard, but I thought it would be easier this time b/c a lot of our stuff is still packed and in storage. It's amazing how much we have accumulated over the past year and a half that we have lived in this apartment!

The good news is that we will be completely moved by Saturday and then Rick is hitting the job market hard! For those of you who don't know, this move we are making is a temporary move. We are hoping & praying that Rick finds a new job somewhere close to family and that we will be moving again by early summer.

I am excited to see what God has next for us. This is going to be a great year of change! :)

1 comment:

Me..... said...

We have moved a ton too and it is amazing how much you can collect in just a short amount of time!!