Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger

Yesterday I logged on to yahoo to check my email and saw the headline that read "Heath Ledger is dead at age 28." I was so shocked and sad all at the same time. I'm sure most of you reading this right now ( if anyone still reads my blogs) has heard of his death either on the Internet or on the news. I don't know why I am sad about this I mean I never personally knew Heath Ledger, but I guess sometimes I catch myself thinking of celebrities as fictional characters alone, and in reality they are REAL people with REAL souls. Although I may not know the eternity of Heath Ledger; I know that Jesus loves him just as he loves you and me. my heart is stirred to pray for celebrities who have filled their lives with temporary joy and if they are not reached with love of Jesus before it's too late, their eternity is going to be a horrible realization that there is more to life than what money & fame can buy!

3 comments:

sharonie said...

mabye you should start a new invention of a chapelin for celebrities...how cool would that be?????

Kelly Weinberg said...

They actually have chaplin's in Hollywood - if you can believe it!! I would love to be one! I'd also like to have coffee with Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon - they seem like such sweet women that I would be friends with! :)

Judith and Lance said...

I read your blogs, and enjoy them! His death also made me very sad.