Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Wonder...

What my baby looks like? Will she have blue eyes or brown? Will she have Rick's adorable dimples or my freckled face? Is my baby really a girl??? I hope the ultrasound was right, otherwise my son will be going home in pink clothes!!!

I wonder if my baby will be cute when she is born or will people just tell me she is cute and really think she looks like an alien? I know that no matter what she looks like I am going to love her with all of my heart!! I can't wait to meet my precious baby! I have three weeks left until my due date, but something inside of me tells me that she is going to be born before then. We will see! A good friend of mine reminded me today that God already knows her birthday & he planned for her to be born on that specific day! I think that is so awesome!

I can't wait to meet you baby Addison! I already love you more than words could ever express!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her "grandma Lathrop" also already loves her and can't wait to hold her in my arms!!

Me..... said...

She is going to be perfect!

Angel said...

I was always afraid the my babies would look funny or ugly....but they turned out beautiful and so will yours!!!!

Heather said...

With a good looking couple like you guys, how could she not be adorable!