Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

It has been over a month since I last blogged! I wanted to be really good at blogging and posting pictures this summer, but it hasn't worked out as I planned.

First of all we still don't have internet at our house!! We ordered the bundle package from AT&T which includes cable, phone and Internet, and when the guy came to install the phone and cable LAST MONTH he said that there were too many people with AT&T Internet in our area and that we would need to wait to see if a line opened up! WHAT?!!! I've never heard of that before!! After MANY frustrating calls to AT&T we have decided just to find another provider for our internet. Unfortunately, it is not cheap to just order internet. Hopefully SOON we will be able to have it up and running so I don't have to rely on the Library to get online!

On a happier note...I will be 34 weeks along in my pregnancy tomorrow and I am getting so excited to meet my precious little girl! She is so active inside my belly and the last couple of days she has had the hiccups on and off throughout the day (my Dr. said this is normal). Yesterday our crib got delivered and now we just need to find the time to set it up. The directions say that it takes an hour and 1/2 to put together! WOW, this is quite the project!! Hopefully after I get Addison's room set up I can take some pictures and post them.

Well...I'm off to a doctor's appointment now. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Comcast offers an economy package for $25/month. They don't really promote it, so you'd probably have to call and ask for it.

Judith and Lance said...

I need to see a belly shot.. how are you feeling?